New interview for Glamour MyAnna Buring - Talk about your character in Breaking Dawn
The Twilight star MyAnna Buring GLAMOUR.com spoke exclusively about her character (Tanya) in Breaking Dawn:
• What attracted you to the character of Tanya? It was a big fan of the Twilight books and Bill Condon. So when Bill and Stephenie Meyers wanted me to play Tanya was an opportunity to work with two people whose work I love. On top of that, I loved the idea of playing a vampire and become one of the new characters introduced in the latest installment of the Twilight Saga.
• Your relationship with Edward Cullen is a bit complicated.How conseguistes convey that in Breaking Dawn? Well, Tanya has always held a flame for Edward, which unfortunately for her that feeling was never mutual. To enter the details of that story was impossible in Breaking Dawn - was a separate story and just did not have time to add it. So I just ran as information and history to help interpret Tanya. As she never shows any kind of jealous behavior toward the union of Edward and Bella in the books, Bill and I decided that she would experience and courtesy to let go. But we shot a scene in which she mocks and teases Edward about being jealous. But he had to be cut as it was very long.
• Have some exciting scenes in Breaking Dawn 2 - What was your favorite film? The final scenes - and the scene presented to Renesmee - that’s also my favorite.
• Have you had to do stunts?Was it funny or scary? I love doing stunts. One of the tricks was throwing myself into the snow and ice, and sliding from my forehead a few meters, with very fine clothes. At first I was going to do a double but at the end of the day Bill came to me and said “you have to do it.” It was freezing cold, we had lost clarity, time was against it, and everyone was cold and tired. Got it in one shot - I’ve never seen a team so happy! It was fun.
• The Cast of Twilight has been working together for a long time.Was it intimidating to enter the group as one of the new? No - they were all very welcoming. There were many new people, but was probably more intimidating for them!
• Who in the Cast llevastes you better? Fortunately, with the world. Of course I spent much time with my family Denali. Together we took trips to New Orleans and Seattle, which was fun.
• How you found the pale makeup? At first it was fine, but after a while my skin reacted to it (for allergy). I loved being a vampire but I think my skin!
• What sentistes to witness firsthand the phenomenon Twilight fan? Surreal. Most of the time it was amazing to witness and feel how much love from so many people who have these books and movies.